Thursday, August 23, 2007


Looking for a new addition to your family?

As you all know, we have a new addition to the Lowcountry Dog team. Her name is Chelsea and she is a purebred yellow lab puppy. If you think she is cute, you should see her sisters. She still has 3 sisters left who need homes. They are wonderful, smart puppies with great personalities. Also, their grandfather was on the cover of Field and Stream Magazine. They are all pretty much the same coloring as Chelsea although 2 have dark noses and eyes. If you are interested in bringing a lab puppy into your home please contact me at elizabeth@lowcountrydog.com or my cell 781-424-1808.

Labs are known for being the most popular and versatile breed. They are amazing therapy dogs, hunting partners and family members. I have had labs all my life, they are wonderful with children and just an all around great dog. If you are considering getting a puppy, I cannot encourage you enough to look into this breed.

No comments: