Monday, February 26, 2007

A Book You and Your Dog Can Live By

In my search to find information that could help me with my new puppy I came across what seems to me to be a dog owner's best friend. It is called The Dog Bible. It is a book written by Tracie Hotchner (a life-long dog owner) to help you and your dog live a happy healthy life.

It has the necessary helpful tips from house training to doggie safety. It also includes a chapter written just for kids to help a child understand the responsibilities and safety measures that go along with owning a dog. The Dog Bible also includes interesting topics such as dog psychology and administering CPR to your pup.

So, if you're like me and have a new puppy or if you have a dog that you think could even slightly benefit from this book I would definitely recommend it! :) The Dog Bible can be purchased from amazon.com

No comments: